3+ years of Talend ETL experience
- 5+ Years of architecture and hands-on development of Data Integration (ETL) solutions in an EDW or Cloud-based Data Lake environment
- 5+ (M) years of experience in project related work
- 1+ years of Microsoft Azure experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
Nice to have:
- Client-facing Consulting experience preferred
- Good experience/expert knowledge of the Microsoft stack
- Knowledge and experience with other Azure cloud components: Data Factory, Data Catalog, Event Hubs, IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, HDInsights, Visual Studio, APIs, Power BI
- Prior Experience with developing ingestion process with Talend real time streaming with kafka
- Working knowledge of Informatica, Spark, Kafka
- Desirable skills: .NET, Powershell and noSQL, Talend Studio (experience in both real time and big data batch processing)
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law