• To deliver the complete Basis support and activities in ERP HANA landscape.
• Provide Operational Excellence in the areas SAP HANA, SAP BODS Administration, SAP Basis, Monitoring, DB2 Database, Unix-Shell and Scripting and other infrastructure elements
• Ensure effective Error Trend Analysis and Problem Management
• Work in SAP HANA and provide missing technical and operational expertise for Major Incident Management
• Available for Major Incident Management out of office hours for Priority 1 incidents
• Installation & Administration of SAP HANA
• Provide technical administration and support for the HANA / SLT components
• Performing Refreshes
• Verify backup/recovery in HANA, batch scheduling and other operations architecture components are established and performed for the in-o Perform DBA activities for SLT
• Perform all housekeeping activities reasonably required to maintain system availability and stability on a regular basis (i.e. table space expansions, increase log file size thresholds, clean-up of file systems, validity of certificates etc.).
• Perform SAP NW upgrade
• Work with support partners to report and resolve any program related error and out of memory issues with the HANA processes.
• Provide a highly customer focused service to the end users ensuring their processes are not delayed
• EWA alert configuration and take action as per the suggestion by SAP
• Should have good knowledge in creating multi-tenant database in HANA
• Perform HANA administration activity through HANA cockpit
• SAP HANA Administration
• SAP Basis
• SAP BO Administration
• SAP NW Upgrade
Must to Have:
• Proven working knowledge of SAP HANA Implementation in Complex projects
• Proficient in SAP HANA Architecture
• SAP BASIS with HANA system landscape knowledge,
• DBMS product (DB2) knowledge
• SUSE administration knowledge
Interested and qualified candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now