• Architect enterprise grade PaaS solution using of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and provide technical leadership in PCF.
• Provide PaaS vision, strategy, technology and roadmaps to executives, technical management using PCF
• Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
• Ensure the successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using PCF, cloud-native microservices solutions as well as proper operation during initial application migration and new development.
• Maintain deep hands-on technical knowledge of PCF and Application infrastructure and architectures.
• Documentations of architecture, technical documents, how-to, and KB articles.
• 15 years of overall IT experience
• 10+ experience software development experience using any of the languages such as Java/J2EE using Spring frameworks, Node.js, Ruby etc.
• 5+ years in architecting distributed systems, designing secure scalable and elastic architectures
• 5+ customer facing roles reviewing the architecture, working with technical teams and developers
• 3+ years hands on experience in architecture design, implementation and operations of PaaS & IaaS
• 2+ years of experience using PCF in architecting PaaS solutions. Expected to be hands-on when required to take from solutions to implementation if required.
• Proven experience with Cloud Native (micro services, containers/Dockers, Agile, 12-factor) architecture & development
• Complete understanding of CF Architecture, CF components and their functionalities
• Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI, plugins, open-source tools and scripts.
• Understanding of bosh CLI, CPI provisioning and troubleshooting.
• Experience in IaaS platforms like AWS/Azure/VMWare
• Database experience using various RDBMS/NoSQL
• Experience in working with messaging platforms such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
• Understanding of container orchestration technologies such as Diego, Kubernetes, Docker Swarms is desirable
• Understanding of Cloud design principles
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now