Job Description / Skill Requirements:
• Project Management/ Project Coordination experience required
• 6+ years of experience in Information Technology and a broad awareness of or a Digital Commerce systems
• Ability to facilitate, coordinate and drive technical support resources using “Command & Control” methodology during an event to achieve resolution of the critical incident as quickly as possible to minimize impact to the business and customers
• Serve as an ITIL expert in the analysis / development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement and simplification
• Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, colleagues and users in pursuit of delivering high quality services whilst maintaining service targets
• Drive process change by integrating new processes with existing ones; maintain the proper balance between the need for change and the potential detrimental impact of changes to processes
• The ability to work with product teams, infrastructure teams, market teams to deliver quality output in a fast-paced environment
• Basic understanding about the Service Desk function
• Proven track record of communicating with internal and external senior/executive personnel
• A working knowledge of the outsourcing environment and IT Industry
• .Excellent written, spoken, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Self-discipline mindset
• Ability to work with DevOps team
• Ability to manage emergency and crisis
• Knowledge of AWS, Digital Commerce platform is added plus
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project. You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects. You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Should have apprentice level and seeking EM Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now