Implement & support dashboards & reports in Tableau version 7 or higher at industry leading clients
Business Intelligence Tableau Developer responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Solution Architect, BI Lead / Designer(s), Business Users, Business SMEs and other BI resources on the team to ensure BI Project needs are being met.
• Create BI design & data mapping documents based on BI requirements
• Build & Unit Test Tableau Dashboards/Reports based on BI requirements given by Business SMEs/Functional Analysts
• Maintain production Tableau Dashboards/Reports
• Estimate portions of Tableau project & support efforts
Business Intelligence Tableau skills & experience:
• 1+ full phase implementation experience with Tableau as part of a BI program implementation
• 3+ years of Data warehousing & Business Intelligence design, build, test experience including requirements assessment, ownership of BI architecture and report/dashboard scheduling
• Translating business requirements into a sustainable and efficient visualization, reporting, and validate results with business representatives
• Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
• Sound understanding of BI Best Practices/Methodologies, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques
• Ability to collaborate on a team with infrastructure, BI report development and business analyst resources, and clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical team member
• Experience with Teradata, Oracle, DB2 and other comparable database platforms
• Excellent spoken and written communications
Tableau skills & experience that are a plus:
• Tableau admin experience
• Tableau Performance Tuning experience
• Implementation experience with other BI/ETL tools
• Business Objects, Qlikview or similar dashboarding tool
• Informatica, Business Objects Data Services or similar ETL tool
• Technical and functional experience with one or more of the following Communications/Retail/FMCG/Media & Entertainment is a plus
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Prior experience working within a team setting on-site and relaying directing off-site team members in India.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now