Demand Manager Responsibilities
• Facilitate the end-to-end staffing process – gathering and understanding the demand from the account team, properly reflected demand in the staffing tracker, open the need through proper sourcing channels (internal – cross Bus/Service Lines/Shores, and external), screening candidates (self), if required push account team to screen/interview & provide structured feedback in timely manner, iterate with sourcing & team to drive to closure on needs. This applies to new and replacements.
• Be mindful of CM implications of staffing decisions. Know our contract / constraints (SLA’s, rate cards, travel restrictions, training investments, etc.)
• Can’t rely on the delivery team to focus a significant portion of their time on staffing alone, and can’t rely on someone disconnected from the account (awareness of the different entities, contractual details, internal and client relationships, dynamics, etc.) – need a dedicated, focused, incented resource.
• Requires knowledge of / experience in working with / tight relationships / regular touch points with all sourcing channels, and awareness / involvement in new sourcing channels (participate in those that are already emerging or drive the creation of new ones).
• Push to leverage Landed and Offshore resources wherever possible / manage the offshore and Landed relationships strategically (forward thinking / projections and activities to find resources ahead of needs based on patterns). This is mostly an internal focus, but could require direct client interaction to help our delivery management challenge our client. Review other accounts with higher leverage to determine if there are applicable best practices we can institute within the account.
• Ensure focus on staffing internal resources across shores wherever possible – constant awareness of bench, those nearing bench, and relationships with accounts with similar needed resources that perhaps have been on the account for extended periods and should be replaced to free them up for account.
• Challenge sourcing channels (Bus/Service Lines/Shores) to hire or free-up resources in critical areas of need for the account demand pipeline.
• Increase quality of the candidates being submitted whether from internal or external sourcing.
o Strategic: challenge existing sourcing channels, work with HR & Landed to find / approve alternative sourcing channels as required.
o Tactical: Validate all candidates (pre-screen) to ensure they meet the minimum requirements of the open need. Ensure resumes are polished and consistent.
• For landed resources especially, ensure direct involvement in prepping them for the cultural aspect / requirements of the onsite role (aggressiveness, being visible and vocal, articulate / good written and verbal communication, responsiveness, etc.)
• Central point for the handling of all Visa letters and required documents. Ensuring correct administration of all documents.
• Work closely with the Landed to improve their current processes.
• Drive an opportunistic / planned / proactive culture around staffing. Encourage pattern thinking against demand to create projections of open needs, even if well into the future and work these actively with appropriate focus & energy.
• Drive the Mypath tracking of goal setting, mid-year and year end
• Ensure Account leadership is invited to round tables for each BU
• Tracking of mid-year/year end APR ratings across account
• Tracking of promotions and promotions announcements.
• Coordinating with PMO for roll on/roll offs (client updates, roster, background check, drug test, laptops, e-verify, badge access)
• ICA/iSOW agreements
• Welcome packets
• Client Badges
• Single POC for contract management to onboard/off board contractors
• Create & update material for Client Academy
Atlanta, GA location requirement
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now