Capgemini’s Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE) combines a rich design philosophy, robust collaboration methodology, and a diverse creative team to address complex challenges through specific collaborative sessions. Our facilitated process accelerates business decision making, increases productivity and the quality of work, and creates innovative solutions – all while having fun with the problem!
The ASE is augmenting our national network of centers with digital tools to improve our client’s experience. We are looking for creative people with an insatiable interest in using interactive technology to improve people’s collaborative experience when making decisions about their own future.
• Own the digital user experience for ASE sessions by becoming the single point of contact that understands how our digital tools create unique user experiences and improve team productivity.
• Maintain and troubleshoot all of the hardware and applications within the system to ensure that they are running smoothly.
• Work collaboratively with the ASE core staff by helping them understand the technology requirements needed to design sessions and support the day-to-day activities of the center.
• Lead knowledge management by documenting important processes, hosting training sessions, and communicating new capabilities for the tools we use.
• Research innovative methods and cutting edge technology to bring new ideas to the ASE that continually improve our way of working.
• A strong understanding of how various layers of information technology work together to shape the end user experience.
• Do-it-yourself mentality and curiosity for new knowledge, skills, and opportunities to grow.
• Demonstrated real-time teaming experience and consulting soft skills to work directly with clients and understand their key business issues.
• Ability to train multiple users that have a diverse background of technical knowledge and experience.
• Adaptable and flexible enough to deal comfortably with change and ability to reach an extra gear in performance when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required, with preference for Computer Science or Information Technology.
Click the Link Below to Learn More:
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now