Capgemini’s Application Management practice employs over 5,000 professionals who provide transformational application managed services to premier clients across the globe.
The Market Development Executive will drive Application Management sales for North America.
Generates leads and closes deals utilizing knowledge of company’s capabilities.
Identifies and drives Sales opportunities and solutions by building credibility and relationship with contacts and clients.
Support in assessing business solutions and helping manage client expectations.
Ensures and manages commitment of Sales team members.
The Market Development Executive will be required to sell content rich deals to Executives in client organizations or shaping and selling big deals to major clients.
The MDE will be required to use market knowledge to identify competitors and preempt their strengths and weaknesses.
The MDE will be required to accurately forecast sales using company systems and ensure team does the same.
The MDE will drive pursuit teams to maximize use of resources, utilize skills and develop creative ideas.
The MDE will present to senior clients and explain complex proposals.
The MDE will have a minimum of 2x the target identified in the sales funnel and will have a minimum win ratio of 66% (Stage 5+).
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted AM prospects in focused geographic regions.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in selling large managed services contracts in the Applications Management space.
- 5 years or greater of recent experience selling into stated business sectors.
- Experience selling complex AM opportunities that include multiple integrated service towers.
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and trends.
- Experience in building relationships with senior executives in companies with revenue ranges from $750MM to $10B.
- Proven history of successful sales of AM deals ranging from $20MM to $100MM total contract value in size.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients.
- High comfort level with C-suite executives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, outstanding presentation skills.
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies.
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the manufacturing industry.
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting and CRM tools.
- Ability to travel extensively as required, primarily within the specified region.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law