Innovative solutions to modernize and transform agricultural services and operations
Responding to challenges in the rapidly evolving food industry, Governments are pursuing modernization projects that span multiple agencies and stakeholders, including the transformation of disconnected IT applications into enterprise-wide, converged IT solutions that provide unified views of financial, business, and operational performance. As a partner in these major agricultural-based initiatives, Capgemini supports and guides programs through their entire life cycle, and creates meaningful results for the ultimate end-users – farmers and producers.
Our capabilities within Agriculture include:
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Data Analytics
- Workshop and Stage Gate Facilitation
- Program Risk Identification and Mitigation Strategies
- Testing Services
- Prototyping Services (Rapid Design & Visualization)
- IT Transformation Support Services
- Organizational Change Management Support Services
Capgemini offers a proven, and systematic methodology for supporting program operations and managing the risk that comes with large initiatives. We also bring the knowledge and experience for successful large-scale solution delivery and have the complimentary services to provide insightful data analysis that can be turned into performance improvements and results.