Ninad has 17 years of experience in the cybersecurity space with various leadership roles covering business development, consulting, service delivery, project management for enterprise security, risk and compliance, security operations, identity and access management, and cloud security. Currently, he is excited to be growing the North American practice at Capgemini and working with CxO-level cybersecurity leaders to develop their security strategies. Experience highlights also include:
- Global cross-industry experience within multiple regions (APAC, UK, Nordics and North America) in cybersecurity leadership roles for large, globally dispersed enterprise environments.
- Designed and built Capgemini’s global network of Security Operations Centers (six in total across India, Europe and North America)
- Responsible for growth of Capgemini’s cybersecurity business in North America since 2015, and worked with several CxO level cybersecurity leaders to develop their security strategy
- Directly involved with leading cybersecurity technology providers through Capgemini alliances and partnership program to provide feedback on market trends, including smart operations in manufacturing.
Accreditations – CISA, CEH, ISO 27001 LA, CBCP
- Active member of ISACA and NJ chapter
- Active Rutgers University Cybersecurity Advisory Board Member