Presented by Capgemini and UiPath for the Technology Today Series (TTS) sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources. Please join us for a dynamic, educational session designed for Texas public-sector IT professionals.
Hosts: Rick Noack (Capgemini) and Nadia Malik (UiPath)
Outcome of the session for participants:
- Understand Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how it can help your agency be more productive, improve constituent service, and increase employee job satisfaction
- Determine a starting point to develop an RPA strategy specific to your agency
- Understand what RPA at scale looks like.
8:30 am–9:00 am: Check-in, networking, breakfast refreshments
9:00 am–Noon: Educational session
- RPA – Why now, what is it, and how does it function at scale?
- Use cases
- Process mining workshop – small group, RPA SME-led discussions
Noon–1:30 pm: Networking lunch with UiPath demo and “Ask the experts” (OPTIONAL)
- Hosts will provide a 45-minute demo of UiPath’s Enterprise RPA Platform
- Capgemini and UiPath SMEs will be on hand to answer questions
Please indicate on the registration form if you plan to stay for lunch
Parking is free and available in the parking garage. Turn into the office park, continue past the buildings to the parking garage. Please park on the 2nd floor and up.
To register for the event, please complete the following form. You will receive an email, confirming your spot at the event and giving you the option to add it to your calendar.
Please answer the additional questions so that we can better understand how much you know about RPA and tailor the educational session to the group.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.