Capgemini is proud to be a Premier sponsor at PTC LiveWorx 2019. We invite you to stop by our booth #337 and connect with our experts about ThingWorx solutions and success stories. We will be featuring several demos at our booth, as well as presenting relevant topics during the show.
Experience our integrated demos that exhibit a digital continuity across the product lifecycle:
- Product Lifecyle: Concept – Design – Development – Manufacturing Process Planning – Manufacturing Operations – Product Service and Support
- BOM Evolution: Engineering to Manufacturing to Production to Service
- Enable Connected Products, Smart Manufacturing and Smart Services through immersive technologies
- Closed Loop Processes: Defect detection in a connected product, CAPA, Engineering Change Management
- Technologies in Action: Integrity – Creo – Windchill – Windchill MPMLink – Thingworx – Kepware – Vuforia – FactoryTalk Analytics – Alexa
Keynote: Delight Your Customers with Optimized Service Delivery
Monday, June 10th at 9:00 AM | Location: ST127B
In today’s fast-paced experience economy, customer expectations leave no margin for error! Only the best service experience will suffice to delight your customers. To profitably deliver world-class service requires commitment, ambition, and investment. To maximize your investments, you must ensure service parts availability. During this keynote, Leslie Paulson will explore several innovative service milestone achievements and suggest areas ripe for the next wave of innovation & disruption in the digital transformation evolution. She will be joined by subject matter experts, innovative industry leaders, and analysts who have a keen eye trained on what’s happening now with guidance to capitalize on future innovations.
- David Williams, Capgemini
- Marne Martin, IFS
- Leslie Paulson, PTC
Service Parts Management in Aerospace & Defense
Monday, June 10th at 4:30 PM | Location: 104ABC
Join our Capgemini A&D experts to learn about the importance of service parts management for the A&D industry. A moderated Q&A and discussion session will follow after the presentations.
- David Williams, Capgemini
Digital Transformation – PLM Consolidations Quick Wins
Tuesday, June 11th at 2:45 pm | Location: DEP829I
Some common growth strategies in business include market penetration, market expansion, product expansion, diversification, and acquisition. The latter adds more data sources and more complexity. This data typically sprawls across multiple PLM Systems and makes it difficult to find and reuse data, answer questions, ensure compliance and, most importantly, make decisions, which can have a negative impact on product cost, quality, and time to market. Come and hear Capgemini’s approach to PLM Consolidation, quick win strategies and accelerators.
IIoT & Smart Connected Products: Overcome the Challenges and get to Product “as a service”
Tuesday, June 11th at 2:15 pm | Location: CP685I
Many companies are now trying to connect new and/or existing products. Find out about some of the market, engineering and technological challenges faced, and once you get products connected, what can you do from there?
Industry 4.0: Digital Manufacturing Making it Real
Tuesday, June 11th at 12:15 pm | Location: IN858B
How do you take Industry 4.0 from concept to reality? Attend Capgemini’s 45 minute session and learn how this Digital Manufacturing Concept and Industry 4.0 can happen. There’s not a silver bullet, but with our experience, know-how, and work with countries around the world, we can help you get started.
Digital Transformation for the Enterprise
Wednesday, June 12th, 4:00 pm | Location: BCEC Ballroom East
- Frank Antonysamy, Global Market Leader, Connected Products, Cognizant
- Nitesh Bansal, Senior Vice President & Global Head, Infosys
- Sanjay Salunkhe, CEO, Digital Engineering & Manufacturing Services, Capgemini
- Mark Cox, Director of Digital Programs, Analog Devices, Inc.
- Ravi Asrani, Senior Vice President, PTC
Capgemini and PTC are hosting a networking party for those in the Digital Engineering / Robotics & AI / Electronics & High Tech Industries!
Tuesday, June 11, 7-9 p.m. | Location: The Grand, 58 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA
Chat with fellow designers, engineers, experts in AI & robotics and others about how data driven design transforms the industry, and the future of manufacturing.