Join Capgemini and Trailblazers from around the world this November at the Moscone Center in San Francisco for Dreamforce 2019, Salesforce’s premier annual conference.
If you want to set up a meeting with one of experts during the event, fill out the form below and one of our experts will reach out soon.
Customer experience is more than designing seamless interactions, with pre-scripted ‘personalized’ content.
Bonding brands and customers require an experience that is as personal as it is effective – and drives feeling through design and execution. This calls for challenging you to transform the organization, technology and culture to deliver across the enterprise.
Capgemini’s approach to customer experience is personal rather than personalized.
Empathizing as well as analyzing.
Putting the “You” first, every time.
We empower our clients to constantly adapt their people, organization and system in order to deliver value at speed for both their customers and their business.
We call it
You. At Scale.
As a global leader in innovation, colloboration and execution across many different industries, Capgemini will once again be an Innovator Sponsor at this year’s event. Visit Capgemini’s booths #1718 and #1724 and meet with our industry-experts and re imagine how you interact with your customers.
Connect with Capgemini
In addition to our booths, attend one of our sessions and learn how to scale 1:1 customer engagement and deliver a hyper-personalized experience across all touchpoints with Salesforce’s Customer 360 product.
Abstract: Ameritas provides retirement plans, insurance, employee benefits and other financial services. The retirement division mission is to help their clients turn their dreams into reality and they pride themselves on providing services and support that always put the client first. They gladly give their clients their time so clients can enjoy theirs, both now and in the future and Ameritas associates only feel satisfied at the end of the day if they’ve helped their clients appreciate the little moments in life that make us human. Learn how Ameritas adopted Salesforce as the platform to deliver exceptional service for retirement plan client service consultants, to help consultants increase productivity, provide an enhanced client experience with CTI integration with Ingenius, automate complex business processes with metadata driven case workflow automation, share information securely and easily through Salesforce Knowledge, efficiently resolve client issues with Email-to-Case and easily stay connected to their customers with Lightning Connector for Outlook.
- Speakers: Ameritas Life Insurance Group; Nicholle Taylor, VP Retirement Plans Service and Operations; Blake Voorhees, Business Intelligence Architect, Retirement Plans Service and Operations; Capgemini: Sameer Singh, Engagement Lead
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 20 | 9:30AM – 10:10AM
- Location: Marriott Marquis, Foothill F
Abstract: Learn how one of Capgemini’s clients uses Salesforce to digitally transform their sales and professional services organization across Europe. We share with you 5 crucial steps that contributed to a successful digital transformation program impacting multiple divisions.
- Speakers: Wolters Kluwer: Tom Van Dijck, Sales Operations Manager; Capgemini: Edwin Hendrick, Head of Salesforce CoE; Maurits-Jan Groen, Alliance Manager
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 20 | 2:00PM – 2:40PM
- Location: Marriott Marquis, Foothill E
Abstract: Norwegian Cruise Line’s sales agents struggled capturing a comprehensive view of customers, impacting success in converting new and expanding existing relationships. Capgemini created an efficient sales experience and helped transform NCL’s business by elevating the experience for their sales team and travelers with Salesforce Lightning. Learn how in this session.
- Speaker: Bob Becker | EVP Consumer Sales, NCL
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 21 | 1:30PM – 2:10PM
- Location: Marriott Marquis, Foothill E
Abstract: Learn how to connect and leverage all the communication channels you use to interact with your customers with Salesforce Customer 360. Deliver a hyper-personalized customer experience by tracking each engagement and interaction in one singular hub. Bolster your sales, marketing, and service initiatives with this latest innovation from Salesforce.
- Speaker: Matt Francis, Vice President, FS SF Practice, Capgemini
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 21 | 3:30PM – 4:30PM
- Location: Moscone West, Room 2010
Abstract: Purpose, values, connectedness, these are just a few of the guiding characteristics of an authentic leader. Join us for a candid discussion about how authentic leadership can define workplace culture, drive employee engagement, increase job satisfaction, and promote representation and inclusivity. The Trailblazing Women Panel at Dreamforce is an extension of our popular Trailblazing Women event series.
- Moderator: Shannon Duffy – SVP Product Marketing, Salesforce
- Janet Pope | North America Corporate Responsibility Director | Capgemini
- Hang Black | Head of Global Sales Enablement | Juniper Networks
- Molly Q. Ford | Sr. Director, Global Equality | Salesforce
- Sylvia Metayer | Chief Growth Officer | Sodexo
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 21 | 2:00PM – 2:40PM
- Location: Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena Salon 10-12
Curious about what skills recruiters are seeking? Join us to learn more about Salesforce partners, Deloitte, Capgemini, and Cognizant’s recruiting strategies, and how Salesforce skills, credentials and experience can help you land a top job. Employers will feature company culture, job requirements, soft skills needed and more.
- Shirlene Chow | Global Director, Ecosystem Talent | Salesforce
- Sonia Flamm | Salesforce Billing Practice Lead | Missoula, MT Administrators Group Leader | Advanced Technology Group (ATG) | Missoula, MT Administrators Group Leader
- Ashley Morris | Partner Talent Development Manager | Salesforce
- Roxanne Reynolds | Talent Acquisition and Compliance Manager | Capgemini Government Solutions
- Kristi Rychecky | Manager | Deloitte Digital
- Date/ Time: Thursday, 11/21 | 4:10PM – 4:40PM
- Location: Moscone West, Trailhead Peak Theater
A global company dedicated to diabetes care needed a mature and robust integration strategy and scalable solution for over 500 application/sites inherited following an acquisition. Leveraging MuleSoft’s CloudHub solution, Capgemini worked with the company to developed an Enterprise Integration Strategy for 21 applications requiring 71 total integrations in 38 locations. The result: after starting from the ground-up with legacy components, the company was able to rocket to the cloud in record time to ensure even better patient care and outcomes.
- Speaker: Akshay Kumar | MuleSoft Practice Leader, Capgemini
- Date/ Time: Wednesday, 11/20 | 10:00AM – 10:20AM
- Location: MuleSoft Integration Grove Theater, Moscone West
Capgemini and Salesforce
Capgemini has been a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner for more than a decade with a proven track record of success as well as a presence in key geographies around the world. Our capabilities and expertise with multi clouds, and a top ranked position with Commerce Cloud™ and MuleSoft® enable us to provide unique value for our clients. During Dreamforce 2018, Capgemini was honored to receive a Partner Innovation Award for our work with Einstein Analytics for Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics (SPPAL).
Regarded as the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem for two years running, we will be highlighting our industry-leading solutions and accelerators across many verticals including financial services, retail, automotive, manufacturing, life sciences and more.
Stop by Innovator Sponsor booth #1718 or visit Retail showcase lounge #1724 to experience the Capgemini Effect, and engage with our team of Salesforce experts.