Region: North America
- Oracle SaaS (Financials, Procurement, EPM- FCCS)
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service
- Client needed to advance existing ecosystem and drew out a digital roadmap to bring greater efficiency in operations
- Needed to manage a scalable platform that would move in tandem with its mergers and acquisitions
- Extensive exercise of transforming existing systems to a better ERP solution to handle the specific requirements
- Revised processes would need to be built to minimize the change impacts for the large shared-services team
- Required different development, enhancement, and release cycles for critical business processes across six third-party solutions, including HighRadius, Billtrust, , Metastore, TMS), Core Commission, and Planning
- Logistics drove significant data volumes per day, including: 2,000 customers, 6,000 AR invoices, 3,000 receipts, 7,000 AP invoices, and 2,000 credit checks per day
- Needed to complete document transfer between systems including invoice PDFs, proof of delivery PDFs, and check images
- For cases where shippers are suppliers, they needed a flexible and dynamic AP payment terms and discounts.
- Assessed client’s current IT landscape and designed transformational journey
- Proposed scalable solution using Oracle Cloud Financials and Oracle Procurement Cloud. The solution included the Financial Consolidation and Close (FCCS) module and cloud-based integration architecture (Oracle Integration Cloud)
- Leveraged proven CloudNow Transform methodology to deliver benefit-focused solutions and offered a highly collaborative experience designed to eliminate risks
- Built an industry-specific PaaS solution for AP factoring, ensuring the latest technology stack for back-office support (operations) and a scalable platform to aid the client’s mergers and acquisitions goals
- Provided automation services for 80 test cases for regression testing
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) was used for 54 integrations with nine third-party systems
- File-Based Data Import (FBDI) and HCM Data Loader (HDL) for Historical Data Conversion
- Converted 11 entities with 1.3 million records in setups and transactions
- Built using the latest Oracle Cloud technology, a step towards a cloud-technology landscape
- Offers scalability to bring acquisitions and mergers on the same platform
- Unique industry solution for AP factoring that was not out-of-the-box from Oracle
- Error and audit log as-a-service for integrations
- Industry-standard automated processes with no manual intervention
- Enabling end-to-end procure-to-pay process, which was managed manually
- Seamless integration between Oracle Cloud and third-party applications
Learn more about our Oracle Cloud capabilities. Reach out to us.
Thank you for your interest. A team member will reach out to you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.