Region: North America
- Oracle SFA including contact, opportunity, leads, accounts, activities, partners, and social
- Partner relationship management
- Company wanted to reexamine existing legacy applications, upgrade applications to the cloud, and improve its sales performance
- Needed a solution to help manage partner performance and provide a unified global sales process
- Objective was to reduce maintenance cost and effort while reducing customization to minimize the maintenance effort and operate on a platform-independent, multi-device capable solution
- Needed to increase user satisfaction and acceptance compared to the legacy SFA application and provide business partners direct access to the cloud solution
- Assessed existing landscape and operating model to craft a transformation journey and strategy for a unified global sales process
- Developed a global Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) template in the first phase and then expanded to deliver two additional phases
- Migrated the client from the legacy Siebel application to OSC and integrated it with a new CPQ and an existing SAP Order Management application
- Integrated with Eloqua and legacy applications to process marketing leads, Outlook, and legacy data warehouse
- Implemented Partner Relationship Management (PRM) to manage partners
- Implemented SFA functionality including leads, accounts, and opportunities
- Replace the legacy on-premises SFA application supporting 6,500-plus users
- Seamlessly integrated into the overall CRM IT landscape, including integration with the new Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application
- Improved analytics provides users with real-time data and customizable reports and dashboards
- Reduced maintenance, increased cost savings, and sped deployment of new functionality and features
- A more streamlined and unified sales process globally
- Better tracking of partner performance and integrated selling with partners
- Ability to scale more easily and fewer performance issues
Learn more about our Oracle cloud capabilities. Reach out to us.
Thank you for your interest. A team member will reach out to you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.