We’ll give you the support and the opportunity. The rest is up to you.
Who we are
- We are global.
- We are results oriented.
- We are committed to delivery.
- We invest in our people.
- We live our core values: honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun.
What you can expect from a career at Capgemini
What we look for
It’s simple: we want the best and brightest, people who are passionate about technology and excited by the prospect of making a real impact.
What we look for
The ideal Capgemini consultant possesses:
- Interest in working with technology to design, quality check, and manage various solutions and advancements
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn new things in a rapid fast-paced environment
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Want to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- A resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
A day in the life
You can expect to work on a variety of hands-on projects, enjoy real responsibility, and make a concrete contribution from day one. Every day is a learning experience that challenges your problem-solving, analytical, organizational, and teamwork skills.
Your immediate rewards
Gain new skills and knowledge about business trends and issues by working directly with experts in your chosen field. As part of our global community, you immediately benefit from a wealth of new connections.
Where would you be?
Capgemini is a global company and our hub offices are in Atlanta, Burbank, Chicago, Columbia, Dallas, Houston, NYC, San Francisco, and Seattle.
How do you know if Capgemini is right for you?
- Do you want to work in a technology-focused environment with well-known clients?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and the courage and motivation to become a future leader?
- Are you flexible, with a desire to travel and to continuously learn new things in different environments?
- Are you a creative team player who would be interested in working with talented people from around the globe?
If you answered yes, follow the application button below to find your fit.
A recruiter will contact you when you apply and provide additional information about next steps if you are a fit for our open roles.
Who we look for
You will learn and developing the knowledge, technical skills, and core consulting behaviors required to succeed at Capgemini. You will learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of a business domain, a package-based solution, or a technical tool or programming language. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives, and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
Candidates for our positions should additionally possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 of 4.0
- Must be open to travel and relocate
- Baseline skills in business analysis, business knowledge, software engineering, testing, functional architecture design and project financials, KPIs, and reporting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at a management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset.
- Exceptional performance in these majors or concentrations:
- Technology: computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, data science
- Business: finance, supply chain, digital leadership
- Engineering: computer engineering, electrical engineering, engineering management, industrial engineering.
- Skills and experience in these areas:
- Functional skills:system analysis, business analytics (such as Power BI), project management, testing, technical and/or creative writing, workshop facilitation, HR process knowledge, SharePoint, Office365, Dynamics.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us, too. Your goals and needs are constantly evolving, so we offer visibility, leeway, and support to help you grow and progress. This builds on our comprehensive competency framework; our personal-development, training and career-management programs; and our business-focused learning curricula.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans, and active military-service personnel to apply.
These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Thank you for your interest. We will get in touch with you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
What types of roles are available?
|What We do||We partner with our Financial Service Clients to design develop and implement start of the art tech solutions||We operate across all of north America with a variety of industries and technologies.||As the strategic management consulting brand of the Capgemini Group, we work with clients to solve the most complex business and technology challenges across a variety of industries. Capgemini Invent leverages the full business and technology expertise of the Capgemini Group to implement at speed and scale.|
|Typical Starting Position||Software Engineer||Consultant||Associate Management Consultant|
|Preferred Majors||Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Informatics||Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Informatics||Management, Business-related majors, Information Systems, Analytics, Engineering, STEM-related majors|
|Requirements||A Bachelor’s degree, A willingness to travel and relocate, Baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPIs & Reporting||A Bachelor’s degree, A willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate, Baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPIs & Reporting||Bachelor’s degree and a willingness to travel up to 100% of the time|