Capgemini Government Solutions is a place where different people come together as one team, get creative and deliver results. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Interested in joining our team? Check out some of our featured job openings below!
Business Development Representative
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial business development professional to join our team in the Washington, DC area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in a multifaceted role working in collaboration with our Capability Teams and Account Teams.
Full Stack Java Developer – Work from Anywhere
As the Full Stack Java Developer you will:
- Develop solutions based on requirements and provide demonstrations for supported applications.
- Simplify and accelerate application assembly using the latest BPM modeling tools.
- Work on workflows, shared tasks and content-sharing support dynamic, collaborative processes, and flexible issue resolution.
- Automate processes based on simple-to-configure business rules and eliminate repetitive manual steps.
Salesforce Project Manager
As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will:
- Manage complex development projects on-time and to client specifications.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Manage team of Salesforce developers in ensuring projects are delivered within scope and timelines.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
Salesforce Certified Developer IV – Remote Anywhere in USA ONLY
As a Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components.
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
Automation and Performance Tester
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Automation and Performance Tester with development and test framework experience to join our team in DC Metro area. The Automation and Performance Tester is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients.
A successful candidate will be responsible for promoting high quality software products for end users and will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in test automation, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
Senior Mulesoft Developer
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Senior Mulesoft Developer with experience in J2EE, MuleSoft product suite, DevOps pipeline implementation, detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients. Job Responsibilities as a Senior Mulesoft Developer, you will: Build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and capable of understanding business requirement.