Capgemini Government Solutions is a place where different people come together as one team, get creative and deliver results. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Interested in joining our team? Check out some of our featured job openings below!
Senior Subcontract Administrator
The successful applicant will be responsible for cradle-to-grave management of the subcontract procurement process: from supporting business development selection of teammates during prime proposal submissions, through solicitation of proposals, drafting and negotiating subcontracts, review of invoices and closeout.
Business Development Representative Consultant
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial junior business development professional to join our team in the Washington, DC area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in a multifaceted role working in collaboration with our Capability Teams and Account Teams.
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ITIL Process Consultant – ACTIVE CLEARANCE Required
The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Process Analyst supports the design, deployment, and operations of IT Infrastructure-based processes. The Process Analyst supports the deployment of processes and procedures and assists the IT Infrastructure governance and operations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in ITSM, ITIL and SIAM, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS capabilities in this practice while serving our clients.
Minimum of 3 years of experience operating and managing ITIL-based service management processes in a multi-supplier environment.
ServiceNow Developer TS/SCI
As an ServiceNow Developer you will:
- Expertise and delivery for ServiceNow based consulting initiatives.
- Define business problems/opportunities with constraints, goals, budgets and timelines.
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in understandable business terms.
- Consults with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Document and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solutions.
- Execute technical solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow lead, subject matter expert.
- Coach and advise other Developers/ support engineers.
Release Engineer/Manager-Salesforce, Remote: USA ONLY
As a Release Engineer/Manager, you will:
- Perform specific release management duties.
- Work directly with seasoned Salesforce team to integrate Salesforce into the customer working environment.
- Use release management tools for Salesforce.
- Support diverse development community, develop security models and RACI matrix to satisfy customer.
Salesforce Certified Developer IV, Remote: USA ONLY
As a Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components.
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.