Within Capgemini, our seven values (including freedom) are more than words – they are real.
- How do you feel in the morning getting up and going to work at Capgemini?
Every day is different and a new challenge, thus I’m curious what the day will bring.
- What do you love about being an architect?
It’s all about working together in a team to create business value for our clients.
- How does Capgemini empower you to master your skills as an architect?
Capgemini hosts, supports, and funds a world-class Architects’ Community and it’s an honor to be part of it. Getting advice and insights from the community and other colleagues is what makes the difference, especially for experienced architects.
- How does Capgemini give you the autonomy to make decisions?
Within Capgemini, our seven values (including freedom) are more than words – they are real. Being an entrepreneur is valued and promoted by our leaders.
- What do you love about the way of working at Capgemini?
At Capgemini, we have a very flat hierarchy and open doors. I know that I can always ask colleagues for help or advice.
- How does this all combine for you to have passion for what you do?
At Capgemini “people matter” and that’s key for me!
- What are you an Ace at?
I’m like a Swiss army knife … whatever problem, I’ll find a solution – together with my colleagues at Capgemini.
Sign off your Employee story… I love building relationships. I ace delivering client value