- How do you feel in the morning getting up and going to work at Capgemini?
I feel energetic and ready to tackle my work every morning. I always look forward to the new things I will learn and the new approaches I can take to fulfill my responsibilities.
- What do you love about your job?
I really love exploring and learning new things. I love teamwork, mentors, leaders, and the scope to explore my creativity. At Capgemini, you can raise your concerns if you are uncomfortable with something.
- How does Capgemini empower you to master your skills?
I am passionate about event management. Last year I got an opportunity to work as a center manager for the India Engagement Manager (EM) Connect 2018 Program. This program is part of the global Capgemini University learning initiatives. It was a wonderful experience to connect with different people and learn about their cultures. I met new people and created yet another family of coworkers. This inspired me to reflect on myself, and has been an invaluable experience. I’m only halfway through and I’m loving it! I am very proud to have received an award from COO Antoine Imbert for my EM connect contribution.
- How does Capgemini help support your sense of purpose in your career?
Capgemini gives me the freedom to work in a way that allows me to maximize my efficiencies and become great in my role. I also have a list of people that I can reach out to for coaching, mentoring, advice, and support.
- How does Capgemini give you the autonomy to make decisions?
I am lucky to work with a group of wonderful colleagues and to have the freedom to create a way of working that works best for me. I have always loved that my managers did not micro-manage, and I’ve proven that they don’t need to.
- What do you love about the way of working at Capgemini?
I enjoy the diversified work environment.
- How does this all combine for you to have passion for what you do?
My role at Capgemini allows me to work with cross-functional stakeholders and provides an opportunity to explore my passions.
- What was your most memorable moment in your Capgemini journey?
India EM Connect One is the event I am most proud of because despite the challenges my project manager supported me in setting up the process. Last year I got an opportunity to work as a center manager for India EM Connect 2018.