The freedom to explore, learn or reskill on any aspect or tools is something that I appreciate here in Capgemini
- How do you feel in the morning getting up and going to work at Capgemini
Within Analytics and Consulting each day brings a different challenge, be it data, analysis or client expectations – which I believe is the driving factor behind the energetic feeling I have each morning coming to work for Capgemini. I look forward to interacting with the team as well as the wider ecosystem I work with – ensuring all work/projects are on track and figuring out how I can contribute to making their work easier.
- What do you love about your job?
I am very passionate about Analytics and the game-changing insights it can bring in today’s data loaded environment. Adding our immense capabilities of consulting to the mix, we get a great path for solving client issues and addressing business challenges.
- How does Capgemini empower you to master your skills?
When I began at Capgemini, my career was standard in terms of operating at a certain level. I have since received the opportunity to expand my skillset and knowledge in terms of what’s next in the market and where digital is going. The freedom to explore, learn or reskill on any aspect or tools is something that I appreciate here in Capgemini. If you are a keen learner and are willing to put in that extra effort, you will never be discouraged.
- How does Capgemini help support your sense of purpose in your career?
Over the years, I have realized that I am quite a people person and my seniors and peers have all supported in helping me build on that purpose. To be able to lead people and be confident in doing so, has come about with the various opportunities provided as well as the requisite training to get to this level.
- How does Capgemini give you the autonomy to make decisions?
I have grown from handling small project teams to currently looking after the work and operational activities of 40+ team members. This responsibility in my ability to handle such a large team helps me make decisions. Taking ownership and responsibility – be it a career, project work, or day-to-day operations, seniors and peers provide full support on these aspects.
- What do you love about the way of working at Capgemini?
The flexibility and freedom given to employees to explore various aspects of the business or even emerging business is something that I love about the Capgemini way of working. Our management prides itself on allowing people the freedom to learn, explore new areas of their interest. Another aspect of the Capgemini way of working that I love is how easy it is to approach senior management, irrespective of whether you are a junior or mid-level employee.
- How does this all combine for you to have passion for what you do?
Analytics has been something I have been really passionate about, and Capgemini’s focus on Digital and Consulting makes it very easy for me to combine my passion with trying to help the company grow to achieve its goals while ensuring that our customers are delighted.
- What was the most memorable moment in your Capgemini journey?
Recently, we completed a successful implementation of a Command Center Setup for a Media client in India, the first of its kind ever done in India by Capgemini. It was a moment of pride when the project was recognized far and wide in the organization specially when the entire ideation, conceptualization, setup, implementation, training, and transition was done by the team and me.
- Bringing people together to help resolve business challenges, ensuring that people are heard and feel connected to the team makes the experience worthwhile and in my role I try to ace just that. Also, Analytics is something that I am deeply passionate about and aim to learn, add more knowledge on the same when possible. I Ace Analytics.