Capgemini believes that the establishment of trust and privacy is instrumental to the continued growth of the Internet. We also believe that the efficient collection, use and transfer of information serve to enhance the development of the Internet and electronic commerce, provided that such information is handled in a fair and responsible manner.
In this capacity, each of these Capgemini entities is registered, when required by local law, with appropriate data protection authorities with respect to the processing of personal data via such websites.
In this Policy, “Personal Data” means information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly (together with other information that is reasonably likely to come into Capgemini’s possession), such as your name, email address or telephone number.
Collection of Personal Data
- Communicating with you. We will follow up on comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website, such as online queries or registering your attendance at a conference. This may include calling you back by telephone or communicating with you via email.
- Personalize your site experience. We use your IP address to offer you the choice to be redirected to your local country website.
- Direct marketing and promotion. Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of Capgemini may include providing you with specific information that you have requested online or providing more general information about other Capgemini offerings. When we collect Personal Data for direct marketing or promotional purposes, however, we generally offer you appropriate choices regarding the use of your Personal Data.
- Recruitment. If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes, which may include contacting you via email, telephone or post. In some cases, you may be required to register on our website in order that you may track the progress of your application online. Except where you request otherwise, Capgemini may keep your Personal Data on file for an appropriate time in order to consider you for other employment opportunities with Capgemini in the future.
- Supplier administration. Some Capgemini websites enable third-party suppliers to register their interest in supplying products and services to Capgemini. We will use this Personal Data in connection with entering into or performing a transaction with the supplier and for other procurement-related purposes.
- Discussion forums. If you choose to participate in Capgemini discussion forums or chat rooms then, in some cases, you may be required to register certain details, such as your name and email address. You should also be aware that your comments may be made broadly available to others, inside or outside Capgemini, depending on which particular discussion forum or chat room you are accessing.
- Maintaining the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys. We will use your Personal Data in order to maintain and improve our website. We may also use your Personal Data in order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Compiling aggregate statistics regarding the use of its website.
By using our website, you agree to the placing of cookies on your device as further explained below.
We only use performance cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to more often. All information collected by means of cookies is anonymized, aggregated and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our websites and to improve how our website works. This information is for Capgemini exclusive use and is not shared with any third-party or connected to any other information.
We do not collect behavioral, advertising and/or targeting cookies.
As part of the service provided by Addthis allowing visitors to share our content via email or on social sites, a cookie is also used. Please refer to the Addthis privacy statement at http://www.addthis.com/privacy for any further information on the use and your rights related to the use of such cookie.