Transform Workplace Environments into High-Performance Platforms
We help you address your business and end user priorities with a portfolio of workplace services that includes:
- Intelligent Workplace: an innovative, end-to-end approach to workplace application and platform services built around tailored user profiles that helps you to improve end user productivity, boost business agility and address environmental objectives, all while reducing IT costs
- Thin Client: an enhanced Workplace Managed Services architecture that provides a low-carbon, energy-efficient, virtualized desktop environment
Although steeped in technology and process expertise, our focus is always on business outcomes. We ensure that our outsourcing offers are designed, implemented and managed to deliver value to the business. Our Workplace Services portfolio:
- Saves costs while enhancing service: Our global, industrialized delivery capability, ITIL-based service management ethos and deep technology knowledge enable us to build service offers that deliver cost-efficient IT services to our clients from all industry sectors
- Improves IT performance and availability: Our 24/7 global network of management control centers draws on cutting-edge monitoring tools and highly qualified staff to constantly manage the performance and availability of all traffic
- Enhances environmental credentials: We work with partners such as Intel, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, VMWare and Google to deliver solutions that are energy effficient and enable business practices that result in lower carbon output
To find out more about how our Workplace Services can be deployed to reduce your carbon footprint, visit our interactive Green Office.
Capgemini’s Workplace Services: Faster, simpler and more secure
We take a multi-faceted approach to managing workplace services, drawing on:
- Our Rightshore® delivery model: providing services from a center that optimizes quality and performance, and conforms to recognized industry standards such as ITIL
- Strong alliances with major infrastructure vendors: enabling us to manage the complex network of suppliers that comprise a typical multi-sourcing contract, and helping us support different sustainability policies
- End User Assessment capability: enabling the provision of the right platform, application profile and service level for each type of role within the business
- Mass deployment capabilities: enabling deployment to take place quickly, with low risk and minimal disruption
- A Shift-left strategy: leveraging our people, processes, knowledge base, remote toolkit and automation technologies to prevent issues from occurring and resolve them quickly if they do
- Service management integration: facilitating consistent and measurable service quality, aligned with your business objectives
A Workplace Services Pioneer
Capgemini is a leader in the workplace services market, currently supporting over 1 million end users worldwide. For the UK’s HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), we managed one of the largest desktop transformations in Europe, creating the foundation for economies of scale across UK tax collection.
Our global delivery network includes tens of thousands of servers positioned with pre-assembled technology. We offer the experience and expertise of 22,000 outsourcing employees worldwide. Our workplace services deliver a standardized, secure end-user environment supported by industry-standard incident and change management processes and delivered to collaboratively defined service levels.