Improve visibility and control
Increasing worldwide demand, advancement in production technologies and tight refining capacities for both oil and natural gas have caused significant price fluctuations in recent years.
Oil & gas companies are counting on technological innovation to manage in such a volatile marketplace – innovation not just in oilfield technology, but also in the information technology systems and architecture just below the surface.
One thing for sure: SAP has to be delivering meaningful data with which users can improve many different business activities.
Capitalize Your SAP Investment
EnergyPath is our SAP-certified All-in-One software solution for oilfield services and midstream business. Based on pre-designed configurations with industry-relevant templates, it streamlines operations and enables greater control of core business processes.
EnergyPath is delivered with simplified screens, workflows and pre-built integration with partners and other systems. You also benefit from:
- Upstream specific functionality, through our pre-configured READYUpstream solution for independent Exploration & Production companies (including production revenue accounting, joint venture accounting, financial accounting and controlling, asset accounting and project systems, and integration with land management systems)
- Oilfield services specific extensions such as service job profitability (pressure pumping and completion services), day rate billing, rig movements, rig based P&L and intercompany transfer of assets
- Energy specific project types with completed accounting treatments (such as major maintenance cost, capital investment, deferred expenditure and customer re-billable projects)
- Asset maintenance functionality to support corrective, preventive and refurbishment maintenance
- Ready to deploy workflows, and integration with business partners such as freight forwarders, banks, payroll vendors and data load programs
- Equipment manufacturing and associated profitability analysis
- Usability and productivity extensions for purchasing and maintenance transactions
- Midstream specific functionality extensions – Base FERC accounting solution, FERC-compliant method of posting actual labor costs, integrated with SAP Payroll, FERC-regulated capital project (aka CWIP) accounting and FERC-Integrated Plant Maintenance Processing.
From Licensing to Lifecycle
EnergyPath is in use by 14 oil & gas companies on five continents.
Capgemini can be your one hand to shake: With SAP OnePath, we provide licensing, infrastructure, implementation, application support and business process outsourcing, attractively bundled in Opex and Capex models.