In compliance there is no room for the “if” only for the “how”. Capgemini Invent makes use of state-of-the-art technologies, such as RPA and AI, to increase the risk coverage and significantly reduce long-term costs.
The AML Crawler is capable of simultaneously screening various APIs, all common market intelligence lists, and other search engines to subsequently analyze the gathered information with the help of NLP. It then processes them into individual AML scorings based on identified topics and sentiments.
The Crawler Technology brings a list of different benefits to the compliance department:
- Efficient – Automated, sequential and fast
- Usability – Clear display, easy to learn
- Extensible – Easy integration of additional software / data sources
- Innovative – Connection between web, KYC, Big Data and AI
Transaction Monitoring with AI
The Transaction Monitoring prototype with AI analyzes and identifies suspicious transactions, prioritizes and enriches alerts with the help of AI and decides autonomously which Alerts should be forwarded to the FIU. This prototype makes use of advanced intelligent technologies, however all decisions taken by the tool are understandable by third parties.
Transaction Monitoring with AI brings a list of different benefits to the compliance department including:
- Innovative – Technologies and models such as, BERT, XGBoost, SHAP, Neo4J Graph DB
- Automatic recognition of messages with high and low risk
- Fast decisioning – due to linkages between messages because of AI based relationships that are enriched
- Automatic Rescoring of old messages, when new information arrives