Advanced analytics methodologies on a single enterprise wide platform improves fraud detection and management capabilities.
Fraud on the Rise
In the digital age, Financial crime against banks and other financial services institutions is accelerating rapidly. Through 2020, card fraud worldwide is expected to increase to $183.29 billion. Banks and Capital Market firms must improve their defenses, but too many false positives and inefficient investigative processes drive up operational costs. The benefits of fraud identification and loss prevention must be balanced with the customer-service experience, as disparate fraud systems can complicate detection and slow service delivery.
A Tried and Tested Complete Fraud Prevention Suite
Now banks can “future proof” themselves by protecting against both known and unknown vulnerabilities, and have the flexibility for managing new threats as they arise. Capgemini’s Next-Generation Fraud Management Solution provides you with integrated capabilities to effectively detect, prevent, and manage fraud and financial crime across all lines of your business.
Your financial institution can expect tangible results such as:
- Achieving highly effective detection rates with clients reporting increases in detection rates from 50% to 90%, while reducing overall alerts from tens of thousands to under a hundred
- Reducing false positives (up to 90% improvement in false positive rates)
- Improving investigator efficiency significantly with investigation time for each referred fraud case (can be reduced by up to 70%)
- Driving significant process efficiencies including reduction in time taken for overall credit approval processes from days to just minutes
Capgemini experience in delivering fraud solutions cuts across the complete value chain including issuers, acquirers, consumers, merchants, and internet. We have capabilities in helping you address all aspects of Financial Crime Management and Compliance:
- Anti money laundering (AML)
- KYC (customer due diligence/enhanced due diligence)
- Financial intelligence units
- Cyber analytics/cyber security
- Big data and analytics
- Fraud monitoring
- Fraud filtering
- Customer identification, authentication, and risk assessment
- Data privacy
Our approach to fraud prevention is built upon four components addressing both business and IT demands to deliver a healthy return on investment (ROI).
- A fraud diagnostic that assesses the current state and designs a blueprint for the future
- Threat assessment which identifies current and future risks and vulnerabilities
- Analytics innovation to bring advanced analytics to bear on issues related to both consumer and fraudster behavior
- Optimization of fraud management processes and tools to develop appropriate customer authentication strategies, business rules, and other anti-fraud measures
Market leading solution backed by deep banking and capital markets expertise
Capgemini brings together more than 25 years of experience with banks and capital market firms, currently serving nearly half of the world’s leading banks*. Our business-focused approach leverages existing client investments in fraud management, reducing costs, and accelerating ROI. We combine our experience in fraud and AML management processes with proven fraud IT frameworks from SAS to address client-specific needs. Specifically for North America market, we also have partnership and expertise in FICO platform.
*As of the Forbes Global 2000 list for 2015, released May 2015
Improve Your Fraud Management Capability
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Find new ways to Control & Secure your Assets.