An agile framework to combat a volatile environment
- Insufficient focus on processing – information management projects usually center on data
- Slow and inflexible decision-making processes
- Lack of early feedback resulting from long reports.
Adapt to change with AIM
- Early, incremental delivery of business value with improved quality
- Greater control and less speculation over requirements and solutions
- Amplified savings and cost benefits thanks to rework reduction of up to 50%
- Overall project speed improvement of up to 20%
Client collaboration for proven results
- For a major telecom company in Europe, we delivered priority KPIs to eliminate financial losses quickly
- For a large electronics and consumer goods company, we reduced rework by 50% with a project that completed 20% faster than expected
- For a complex global organization with several separate financial planning and consolidation processes, we defined short sprints and supported delivery in weeks. A conventional IM process might have delivered a monolithic solution after three to five years only.
Contact Venkat Iyer to learn how our AIM Framework can make your company more agile and effective.