Take advantage of Capgemini’s Product Verification & Validation (V&V) expertise to validate end-to-end customer experience across your products.
Transforming from Product Quality to Product Integrity
With the shift in focus from quality to integrity, we help product companies win customer trust, launch new-age products with agility and flexibility, while ensuring optimal costs.
Our Product V&V approach applies the best-suited testing techniques to provide feedback on the perceived quality, performance and reliability of the product against the industry benchmarks. We ensure rigor while implementing system engineering fundamentals.
Our Offerings as Product V&V Partner
Capgemini offers significant benefits to product organizations through the following offerings:
- TestOps helps defining context specific V&V strategy through analysis of data from continuous integration and deployment feedback in the DevOps environment.
- Testing-As-A-Utility service provisioned through customer-centric Right shore® test labs provides significant cost benefits.
- Product Integrity services can take organizations beyond quality to gain end-user loyalty and trust.
- V&V Consulting to improve and optimize V&V effectiveness using proven methodologies and context-specific best practices.
Our key levers to achieve the quality goals include:
- Structured test design techniques, test methodologies and test lab management.
- Industry best practices such as Shift-Left, Shift-Right and continuous Automation.
- Mature V&V methodologies, tools and optimized processes harmonized with specific standards for served industries.
- Domain-centric test assets, accelerators and frameworks.
- Shared business risks with our engineering outcome based engagement approach
Solutions and Accelerators
- Harmony: Tool Orchestration Platform
- Hybrid Test Automation platform
- LITE – Cross-browser testing platform
- ISYNERGY – crowdsourcing platform
- IDevice Cloud : Centrally hosted device cloud
- Command Line & API Test Automation Framework
- Script-less Test Automation Framework
- Dynamic Image Verification – Pattern Matching Utility
- AUTOVISION – Automated HMI validation for multilingual text and icons
- Technology & Domain centric Testing- As-A-Utility
- Test Attacks on Embedded Devices
- Bluetooth Interoperability and profile testing
- I18N/L10N testing
- Tool Validation for intended use
Increasing volumes of new, digital technologies, more connectivity, and escalating levels of data in applications demand a smarter approach to QA and Testing operations. This includes intelligent test automation and smart analytics that enable informed decision making, fast validation and automatic adaptation of test suites. Manual testing can be highly subjective and, as such, is prone to error. On average an existing test set, 30% is typically irrelevant and doesn’t tell you anything you didn’t already know from other test cases.
By applying an intelligent approach you can enable QA and Testing teams to deliver quality with speed in a complex connected world at optimized cost. We call this Cognitive QA. Read more.