Digital Engineering Lifecycle Management (DELM) unlocks the promise of end-to-end digital continuity with a digital thread to seamlessly connect engineering, manufacturing, planning, and services, using a data-centric platform, holistic simulation tools and digital twins. Using smart technologies and Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, we’re helping companies unlock the power of data to become more intelligent enterprises.
“A best practices DELM program needs to manage global transformation based on business knowledge. Capgemini’s DELM offer builds on business experience to offer in addition unique end-to-end lifecycle value that optimizes the global enterprise information flow – including process, methods, and tools in a consistent and scalable way tailored for each customer experience.”
Nicolas Croue, VP Capgemini Engineering Digital Continuity
A traditional approach to the product lifecycle is no longer enough
A singular focus on creating products faster and cheaper is no longer enough to keep up with the competition. To lead the market, the focus must widen to take into account how to seamlessly connect engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and services with a singular digital thread so that the power of data can be harnessed throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Data lies at the center of delivering better customer experiences
Move away from only digitizing business resources and process. While digitization allows for repeatable and continuous tasks using automation, processes and resources remain fragmented and done in isolation. Instead, move toward convergent and integrated systems that transform the operating model and transform individual products into cross-industry value experiences. These convergent experiences embrace digital continuity and exploit “what if” real-time digital twin simulation technologies.
Bridge the gap between the physical world and the virtual simulated world to unlock powerful new methods of analysis, planning, and design across products, processes and resources.
- Sustainable innovation to continually innovate using virtual ‘what if’ scenarios at very low costs.
- Data-driven insights via a singular real-time view for deeper insights and more informed decision making.
- Risk mitigation through virtual simulation to avoid costly and time-consuming real-world failures.
- Business agility through faster and less costly product introduction, fabrication, and maintenance.
Ready to take the next step in your intelligent enterprise transformation journey?
- Make your product configuration process more streamlined and collaborative?
- Take your engineering to the next level with digital twins?
- Deliver products and services seamlessly and interoperable right out of the box?
Get in touch with one of our experts today to find out more:
Executive Vice-President, PLM & Digital Continuity Group Leader
Vice-President Capgemini Engineering Digital Continuity
To find out more about what we do together with Dassault Systèmes, please visit: https://www.capgemini.com/partner/dassault-systemes/