Timely Insights for More Informed Decisions
Bank treasurers need greater visibility to, and control of, the cash and liquid assets that sustain business operations. Effective cash management is achieved through operational cost efficiency, improved productivity, pricing transparency and cost-of-funds optimization. Digital transformations of legacy systems to enable straight-through processing and the application of Big Data and analytics technologies are needed to provide treasurers with timely insights for making informed business decisions.
Digital Solutions for Treasury Operations Management
Capgemini solutions include customer on-boarding, lockbox management, cash forecasting, positive pay, account reconciliation, receivables management, SEPA migration, regulatory compliance and reporting. Our core offerings:
- Multi-channel Service Applications – Upgrade cash management channels in multi-currency, multi-payment operations
- Technology Innovation Centers – Focused at Cash & Liquidity transformation programs for contemporary banking
- Cash Management Services – Comprehensive business and IT services for efficient operations
- Cash & Liquidity Transformation
Treasury Applications Experience and Expertise
Capgemini’s global experience and expertise help you develop and deploy treasury applications quickly and cost-effectively. Our commercial applications knowledgeincludes products like IRIS, Intellimatch, Reval, SAP, GPP, and Clear2Pay among others. The benefits we provide to clients include:
- standardization via centralized, product-based hub creation;
- faster time-to-market for new products and services;
- greater scalability leveraging the existing platform; and
- increased fee-based revenue.
Gain Insights from Cash and Liquidity
Email us at email@example.com to learn to leverage cash and liquidity data for decision support.