Senior Business Analyst
With more than 170,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grade: Senior or Lead Consultant
Role Business Analysis management
Business Unit: FSGBU
Location: North America
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Qualifications and experience:
- Broad and deep understanding of & experience in Property and Casualty, Life or the Health Insurance industry required.
- A Bachelors degree. MBA is an advantage
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst on technology based projects
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Prior software engineering experience is an advantage.
- Experience with requirements associated with integrating and configuring package solutions is an advantage.
- Experience with enhancing legacy systems is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Insurance certification is an advantage.
- Gather business requirements using different requirements gathering techniques ( e.g. interviews, surveys, use case outlines, workshops etc.)
- Analyze and document business requirements using Business Requirements Templates, Use Cases and model/diagram based requirements documentation tools.
- Analyze the impact of business requirements changes to the project.
- Work with the business stakeholders to rationalize and prioritize the business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into software requirements specifications.
- Collaborate with the technical resources to ensure that the system design adequately reflects the business requirements.
- Assist with system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Act as a liaison between the IT project team and the business community, facilitate team interaction as well as foster IT-business relationships.
- Assist in the facilitation of meetings between the IT and business stakeholders.
While you may have any of our US offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.