Windows 10 migration does not have to be a disruptive ordeal.
There is no question about the value of migrating to Microsoft Windows 10. It offers a radically improved desktop experience for users. Major security enhancements. Cloud integration features. Optimized code that speeds up performance. A consistent experience across devices. The list goes on. And there is no question about the urgency of moving to Windows 10. Mainstream support is coming to an end in 2020, new Windows devices are no longer certified for Windows 7, and all new peripheral hardware requires Windows 10.
The real question is what’s your strategy? Will you make your move to Windows 10 as a tactical project, focused on minimizing the impact on IT? Or will you view this as an opportunity to make real progress toward strategic initiatives that will transform the way employees work—and the way IT adds business value?
Capgemini is the one partner that can turn Windows 10 migration into a strategic win for IT, end users, and the business.
We can help you leverage Windows 10 to:
- Create an amazing employee experience that helps you attract and retain top talent
- Modernize and optimize your IT infrastructure and cloud strategy
- Accelerate digital transformation initiatives
- Showcase the value of IT as a business partner
Broad selection of components and accelerators tailored to your needs
Windows 10 Migration Service allows you to choose from a comprehensive set of orchestrated planning components and accelerators that support every facet of Windows 10 migration. They include:
- Assessment: We analyze your infrastructure to determine what can be refreshed, what can be upgraded, and what needs replacing.
- Target Design Model: We test different migration scenarios to design the optimal migration model.
- Deployment Services: We’ll help you with the actual deployment, ensuring that every user is successfully on-boarded to Windows 10.
- Optimized experiences: We use Autopilot to automatically perform installation and sign on to services.
- Transformation Projects: We can show you exactly how to improve the value of your migration with app consolidation, data separation, moving data to the cloud, and more.
- Add-On & Managed Services: We can assist you after migration with keeping your Windows 10 evergreen, refining your cloud strategy, managing the employee experience, and much more.
The Capgemini difference: Strategic impact, business results
Capgemini has a long-standing partnership with Microsoft and a strong track record of successfully delivering complex projects using Microsoft technologies across many industries. We will help you migrate to Windows 10 quickly and efficiently, with minimal disruption to IT or end users—but we do so in a way that keeps the big picture in mind: connecting you to your strategic objectives and business priorities. Don’t just accelerate your migration. Accelerate your transformation.
Countdown to 2020 – Windows 10 migration
Have a listen and connect with our experts to learn more about Windows 10 migration.