GDPR is not just a regulatory requirement. It’s an opportunity to build trust and confidence with your customers and employees.
Get it wrong and you’ll risk financial penalties and people turning away. Get it right and you’ll race ahead of the pack.
Capgemini can help you take full advantage of the unavoidable opportunity of GDPR. Whatever stage of the journey you’re at, we can implement practical solutions to help you meet compliance and use data more strategically to benefit your organization.
Everyone talks about compliance…
Yes, there are big requirements from GDPR—and severe risks and financial penalties for failing to comply.
Across the digital enterprise, there are several challenges:
- Non-compliance can harm your brand reputation and your bottom line
- Application, data, and security landscapes can need a lot of work to become compliant
- If people activate their new rights, there could be a big change in how they want you to communicate with them
- How to achieve compliance with the personal data of future, past, and present employees.
… but there’s also an opportunity
Data is the fuel of every organization. And if your data is clean, safe, organized, and accessible, people will have more trust in your organization. Far from putting a halt to the way you monetize data or build digital strategies around the value of your data, the GDPR can help drive them. It can help you become more competitive, productive, and allow you to pursue wider digital possibilities.
Yet most providers only focus on compliance. And that approach undermines planned and future data strategies, and means you could miss out on those wider opportunities.
We’ll help you make the most of both
Capgemini can help you take advantage of both sides of GDPR. We combine an agile way of working with a choice of flexible services, so you can:
- Comply with the needs of regulators, customers, citizens, and employees
- Build digital trust into your processes and systems by design
- Equip business and IT teams with smart automated digital services.
As a result, you won’t just be compliant, you’ll be ahead of the pack, too.
- We take a strategic approach to GDPR—helping you move toward compliance, but also grasp the business opportunity
- We build trust by design, using a lens focused on the individual to drive privacy, protection, and transparency
- Our agile methodology allows us to focus on your specific GDPR challenges and priorities. So you define the parameters, not us
- Unlike others, we can help you with everything, from GDPR readiness assessments, through to implementation, and on to monitoring. Our consultants and practitioners are ready to get hands on and implement.
A day in the life of a CISO: three points of view on the journey to GDPR compliance
In the run-up to GDPR compliance, Jane, our CISO blogger, interviews three experts to find answers to the key questions. Three different points of view to cover all bases on GDPR challenges.
Bojana Bellamy, President, Centre for Information Policy Leadership
Jane meets Bojana to discuss the critical role CISOs will play in making their organizations GDPR compliant.
Sarah Taïeb, Data Protection Officer at Ipsen group
Jane meets Sarah to discuss why the collaboration between the CISO and the Data Protection Officer is essential to any GDPR program.
Video Coming Soon!
Enza Iannopollo, Business Analyst at Forrester Research
Jane meets Enza to discuss why data discovery and data classification are the starting point, not just for GDPR compliance, but for any data privacy or security program.
Video Coming Soon!