Your business is moving workloads to the Microsoft cloud. But do you truly have a robust cloud strategy?
Application modernization strategy
Capgemini Enterprise Portfolio Modernization is a suite of services that align with Microsoft Azure to provide an end-to-end platform for digital transformation. Our industrialized methodologies, tools, and accelerators help your cloud investments deliver business benefits today and a foundation for growth tomorrow. Enterprise Portfolio Modernization starts with a clear understanding of your business situation and your existing application environment. We then help you explore the business and technical implications of your current state and the cost and potential payoffs of modernization.
We look at all aspects of data center transformation – including infrastructure, software development, and automation – that can open new business opportunities. We also help you plan for security, costs, risks, and other key implications.
Then, based on your business requirements and real-world business and technology considerations, we outline your unique transformation strategy. The approach includes a detailed road map to guide you in migrating your business-critical and high-volume applications – and for building cloud-native applications in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
“We are very proud and pleased that Yara has selected Capgemini as their new strategic long-term IT partner. Not only will we support them with a seamless cloud solution for SAP and SharePoint, we will also enable their digital strategy and build a foundation for digital evolution,” says Anil Agarwal, Head of Capgemini in Norway and Sweden.
Application modernization framework
Capgemini applies unrivaled toolsets to optimize your Microsoft Azure migration:
- Economic Application Portfolio Manager (eAPM): This innovative tool delivers a comprehensive view of your application portfolio to kick off your cloud journey.
- Robust migration methodology: Our industrialized approach considers all migration options and is enabled by a highly automated migration capability. Our methodology is state-of-the-art and certified by Microsoft, earning an Azure Expert certification.
- Application modernization: Our flexible approach to modernization automates and accelerates migration testing. It fully supports your multivendor ecosystem throughout the transformation process.
- Cloud Migration Centers: Our state-of-the-art onshore and offshore migration centers cover all aspects of your cloud migration, from assessment, to run, to true DevOps.
- Capgemini Cloud Platform: The Capgemini Cloud Platform (CCP) portfolio of cloud services and accelerators includes a full spectrum of end-user services, cloud and data services, managed service offerings, and cybersecurity services, all of which are designed to work in combination with each other, not just separately. CCP offers extensive capabilities with built-in self-service tools to manage a DevOps toolchain, agile, or standard AIOps, APIs, integrations, SaaS, creation of pre-defined templates and pre-defined environments, and cloud-native development using containers or PaaS services.
“We are excited to extend our partnership with Capgemini, a leading global systems integrator, to help customers accelerate their business agility, productivity and efficiency.”
Scott Guthrie, Executive VP, Cloud & Enterprise, Microsoft
From application to transformation
Enterprise Portfolio Modernization is about more than just application migration. The service suite is designed to guide you on your cloud-transformation journey. The goal is to optimize your applications, reap the benefits of cloud economics, and achieve new business speed and agility.
- Modernize and Migrate Legacy Applications: Confidently migrate your core applications to your new cloud infrastructure.
- Migrate SAP Applications to Microsoft Azure: Optimize the software that makes you a best-run business on the cloud platform that’s aligned with your vision.
- Develop Cloud-Native Applications: Benefit from business-differentiating software that’s born and bred in the cloud.
- Data Center Transformation: Get a handle on diversifying applications, systems, and technologies – so that your data center can help drive business success.
- Managed Services