The only constant in today’s world is CHANGE. Organizations’ outlook for the future is an increasing level of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Companies today constantly and consistently need to CREATE their own competitive advantage which can adapt and change by complimenting different aspects to complete each other. Innovative technology and the integration of steps along the production-to-consumption cycle can help these organizations jump a step ahead of their competitors.
Capgemini’s SAP CoE and SAP Innovation Center puts innovation as part of its core in providing differentiated and value-adding solutions to its clients. Our Intelligent Supply Chain kit brings about the integration of the most critical activities on the supply chain, maintaining quality standards, capacity management and real-time monitoring of the goods in transit.
You may ask yourself:
- Can the steps on the supply chain be integrated?
- Can innovative technology be streamlined to produce effective results?
- Can the total production cost be reduced while increasing consumer satisfaction?
- Can the unanticipated delays in transit be optimized?
- Can we achieve intelligent allocation of goods in transit?
- Can we ensure quality standards and control in our perishable goods while streamlining the delivery process?
All this is made possible via the intelligent supply chain kit.