Of the four CASE trends (connected, autonomous, shared, and electric), connectivity is the biggest single enabler of change. It is only through connectivity that the potential of the other three trends can be realized. That’s why we’ve created the Connected Vehicle Trend Radar, a Capgemini point of view on the future of connected vehicles, focusing on market, customers, technology, and new players.
Listen to the podcast for a sneak preview of our analysis:
- What do global market dynamics look like today, and how will they change in future ?
- Do we have the right view of our connected car customer base ?
- Besides OEMs, which other players will take part in the battle to create customer value around connected cars ?
- OEMs versus start-ups – should we expect symbiosis or fierce competition?
- Which technology will foster the next stage of digital services, at last satisfying customer demands?
The full Point of View will be ready for download shortly.