SAP Technical Architect
With an ever-increasing demand from new and existing clients, Capgemini's Nordic SAP team is growing like never before. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for Nordic based, Swedish speaking, SAP Technical Architect , to support our biggest client within the Defense sector.
Our client is taking great steps in their SAP transformation journey, and this is an opportunity to take a leading a role in resolving complex business issues and providing expert advisory services.
If you are an experienced architect looking for an opportunity where you get to collaborate with business partners and technical resources on exciting SAP projects, in a multinational and diverse environment, this could be the right opportunity for you
In this exciting and challenging role as SAP Architect, you are responsible for the design and implementation solution for our clients. You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams. As this role requires you working with many internal and external interfaces, effective communication and collaboration with project teams and other professionals is a must. Tasks will spread from optimizing existing environments from a solution point of view to personally realizing new SAP solutions for the clients.
Your performance objectives in this role are:
- Define roadmaps for the SAP landscape and being responsible for strategic and tactical architectural questions and solutions.
- Strengthen the delivery capacity at client sites within SAP basis, Integration, SAP BW, SAP Solution Manager and S/4 HANA.
- Create, maintain architecture, and design documentation.
- Ensure that the technical SAP landscape meets current, as well as new security requirements.
- Responsible for capacity, sizing, performance planning, technical analysis and documentation of the solution proposals.
- Align architecture with client availability requirements (SLA, SLO).
- Support the business through proposals for competence-enhancing work within SAP and have an advisory role for the client around best practice and technical solutions in the SAP technical area.
Technical and Professional Expertise that you bring with you:
Comprehensive knowledge and 8- 10 years’ experience as an SAP technical or solution architect.
Proven experience working with SAP S / 4 HANA and ITIL.
Solid knowledge and hands on experience in SAP basis and Solution Manager.
Experience with designing and implementing strategies for major technical SAP projects in a diverse environment, using proactive communication and collaboration with different teams and individuals.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated leadership in terms of collaboration with several stakeholders, and leading strategic technical initiatives.
Ability to identify priorities, be decisive, to lead strategic topics on a global basis.
Effective communication skills to present ideas in both Swedish and English.