Are you passionate about digitalization and innovation and thrive in a excellence driven environment? At Capgemini Invent’s Intelligent Industry Data & Analytics practice, we help organizations utilize advanced analytics, AI and intelligent automation technologies to drive financial excellence and enable strategic, real-time business decision-making. We are experiencing rapid growth within the area of data management and recruiting both graduates and experienced hires to our office at Kungsholmen, Stockholm.
Be part of our journey
- Innovative projects and international teams as well as successful growth in digital future topics
- A corporate culture based on values that has been lived for many years
- Transparent career prospects and further training opportunities within a global network of experts
Bring to life what’s next
- Help our clients to take control of their data and support them on their journey to become data driven enterprises
- Support clients with building their data foundation, developing and implementing procedures for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for data collection to ensure adequacy, consistency and legitimacy of data, supported by data governance and policies
- Work in a cross functional team with data engineers and data scientist
Your skills & career
Your role and responsibilities will depend on your level of seniority and background. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals that are experienced and/or passionate about bringing to life what’s next and fulfill one or several of:
- A Master’s degree with a business, technical or information technology focus, ideally combined with real life experience
- Enjoy the combination of tech understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work as well as the talent to think conceptually and analytically
- A proactive mindset, efficient way of working, high degree of reliability and a strong team spirit
- Knowledge within the data management area with focus on master data management and governance. We are looking for both new graduates as well as experienced professionals with extensive experience
- Experience from implementation of Data Management tools is a plus
- Excellent English skills and knowledge of Swedish is preferred
Please apply by sending your CV no later than October 24th.
Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation and transformation. It helps CxOs plan and shape the future of their businesses. The team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise to develop new digital solutions and the business models of the future. Capgemini Invent employs over 7,000 people in more than 30 locations and 25 creative studios worldwide.
Press here for more information about our Intelligent Industry practice.