Commerce Architect to our growing team at Capgemini
Are you thinking, visualizing, and creating Commerce architecture for your customers? Can you design and implement future proof scalable Commerce solutions? Can you discuss enterprise transformation with customers while still getting hands-on in code reviews with our developers? Are you intrigued by eCommerce, Marketplaces, and MACH technologies?
If your answers to above questions are a big YES, you are a good candidate for our growing commerce team in Sweden.
The Commerce Architect will work either alone as a consultant or hand in hand with the rest of the technical team and deliver robust and scalable eCommerce/ Marketplace solutions.
You will be working in Sweden and will have the opportunity to join a community of eCommerce experts working with the most trending technologies in the market.
Its a customer focused role and demands a strong understanding of the client needs from a technical perspective to ensure technical success of commerce projects.
Key Performance Objectives
- Work with our clients to define solution architecture for large scale enterprise e-commerce/ Marketplace solutions using latest commerce technologies.
- Support and architect best-of-breed solutions for Capgemini customers.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Commerce platform implementations. Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for Commerce solutions.
- Support business development including sales and preparing technical responses in written proposals.
- Participate in selection process of technical team members.
- Recommend best practices based on past experience, research, frameworks, design patterns, and visionary thinking and stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Collaborating with our global and diverse teams to ensure customers' success.
What we wish that you are experienced in:
- The ideal candidate should have solid experience implementing Commerce solutions with at least 2-3 project implementations in any of the platforms (SAP Commerce, Salesforce Commerce, Commercetools, Adobe Commerce)
- 8-10 years of hands-on enterprise development/architecting experience.
- Strong solid understanding of at least one of commerce platform Commerce architecture, Design and Configurations
- Worked on various aspects of Commerce not just limiting to PIM, DAM, DXP and integrations with various peripheral systems like ERP, CRM etc...
- Architecting and developing powerful commerce features such as multisite and multichannel delivery, personalization targeting, content aggregation & syndication, content management, multilingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Team-player with great knowledge and understanding of the key commerce platforms in the space of composable best-of-breed technologies.
- Good understanding and experience on achieving NFRs like performance, security, accessibility & responsiveness is a plus.
- Have experience in agile or related project execution methodologies.
- Experience in architecting/building headless solutions is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)