With an ever-increasing demand from new and existing clients, Capgemini's Nordic SAP team is growing like never before. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a Nordic based, Swedish speaking, SAP Application Consultant , to support our biggest client within the Defense sector.
Our client is taking great steps in their SAP transformation journey, and this is an opportunity to take a leading a role in resolving complex business issues and providing expert advisory services.
If you are looking for a challenging career as SAP consultant, working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As SAP consultant at PBS Sweden, you would use your professional expertise within Business Transformation, Cloud Migration, process transformation and Optimization, and get opportunity to:
- provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- help transform leading organizations and communities locally and globally.
- develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment.
Key performance objectives for this role:
- Support the entire implementation effort during all project stages, ensuring that milestones and related signoffs are achieved on a timely basis and in accord with current project plan.
- Secure that implemented changes fulfill business requirements and are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies / guidelines.
- Develop functional specifications, review developments and enhancements.
- Build solutions and maintain, optimize, and improve a client’s applications and systems.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Coordinate changes and collaborate with other departments, with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals.
- Identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with business stakeholders, conduct daily system monitoring activities, handle and resolve incidents, create functional designs for error corrections.
- Review and analyze the efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving and further leveraging these systems.
- Utilize your functional and technical expertise in SAP by analyzing, designing and implementing business processes supported by SAP best practice solutions.
To succeed and thrive in this role we see that you have:
- Solid professional experience from implementation and development projects within SAP.
- Proven ability to train and drive the clients forward and suggest solutions that suit their need and ambitions.
- Knowledge of SAP business processes to be able to understand and translate client needs into effective solutions to make decisions in the client’s best interest.
- Knowledge within the functional domain and experience with SAP configuration and integration testing.
- Good analytical problem-solving abilities and an agile mind-set.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and client management skills, to hold the discipline, and proactivity required when working in a culture that promotes flexibility and freedom under responsibility.
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must.