We are looking for a talented Interaction Designer to join our studio in Stockholm!
At Idean part of Capgemini we believe and know that great design can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully handpicked projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project’s unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
In the role you will:
- Be a hands-on specialist in interaction design and digital product development
- Plan and drive generative design research activities and co-creation workshops
- Plan and execute evaluative research of digital products with end-users and/or clients
- Craft design research outputs in the shape of design principles, personas, scenarios, journeys, requirements and user stories
- Translate design research into UX concepts, information architecture, wireframes, user flows etc., for web, mobile and other technologies
- Work in agile software development projects to turn concepts into real products and services
You are a UX-Interaction designer with:
A few years of experience in designing new products and services using human centered design practices. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients. You are passionate about solving design challenges together with a team of other creatives, designers and developers and strive to deliver pixel-perfect work.
- 2-4 years of tangible interaction design work experience
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- A master’s degree in human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline
…you also have experience or interest in:
- Established and emerging technologies, going beyond Sigma, Sketch, Photoshop and Invision to explore more complex tools like Axure, FramerX, Justinmind etc.
- Web and mobile technology with the capability to defend your design choices and sustain a conversation with software developers
- Guiding and mentoring other designers, both in projects as well as in their career path
- Foremost being a strong interaction designer but you also have an interest in service design, content strategy, research etc.
- A creative environment that pushes you to constantly learn and grow
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization
- Possible option of cross studio collaboration and travel to other Idean studios
- A totally awesome, multidisciplinary and talented team to grow with
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association.
- All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.