Who you be working with?
With more than 210,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud. In order to drive our growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services we are looking to expand our Transition team. With scope and freedom to grow in your chosen career path, you will be able to take full advantage of the opportunities we offer as a global organization with a strong spectrum of clients.
Transition Manager, focus of your role
The Transition Manager has accountability for the effective Transition of all services from bid through to delivery. It is a great opportunity to deliver projects, engaging directly with our clients at a senior level, across several geographies (e.g. Nordics & UK) and cross our client sectors (e.g. Public & Private). Our Transition Managers act as a trustworthy partner of our clients and help manage their expectations. Whilst ensuring that service levels are maintained throughout, the Transition Manager will lead and be accountable for the transition project so that they realize planned budget or revenue within costs and meet agreed project objectives by the target dates.
Location : Stockholm / Malmo
What you do:
Our Transition Managers effectively lead large transitions, end-to-end, through to an agreed conclusion, providing innovation in solution design and maximizing commercial benefit and operational efficiency and ensuring client expectations are met.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
• You are expected to deliver projects and achieve additional sales engaging directly with our clients at a senior level, across several geographies (e.g. Nordics & UK) and several sectors (e.g. Public & Private).
• You manage the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, you ensure service levels are maintained throughout.
• You run transition projects so that they realize planned budget or revenue within costs and meet agreed project or service level objectives by the target dates.
• You develop innovative, comprehensive, realistic and effective plans that meet client needs and expectations and align with the Capgemini strategy.
• You operate in difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes. You represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level. You develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties. You help shaping and managing client expectations to grow projects portfolio on the account.
• You generate creative and innovative perspectives using visionary application of technology and constantly look for improvement.
• You lead and build effective teams to meet business objectives and changing market requirements.
What you bring:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you can influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You work with little supervision, in complex environments. You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client and partner respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Transition management
• Business & people leadership
• Service & delivery excellence
• Client acquisition & development
• Innovation & capability growth
• Technology awareness & leveraging
• Vendor management
• Risk management
• Continuous service improvement
You also have the subsequent experience and strengths:
• A broad knowledge of relevant sector, with ability to work across a range of projects e.g. Cloud, Data Services, ERP, EUS, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, CRM, Strategy, IT solutions i.e. must understand and be able to work across several Capgemini offerings (multi-functional).
• Managing large distributed delivery models with international capability, with revenue of €1m-€10m per Annum
• Structuring, running and managing IT / outsourcing / infrastructure multi stream Services business projects
• Running a range of transition / transformation projects
• Managing internal, client and third party delivery teams of 25+ employees
• Managing multiple vendors and suppliers
• Industry recognized project management training and/or certification (PIMP, Prince, etc.)
• Flexibility about work content and location/work arrangements
• Experience in working in other countries outside Sweden is highly desirable
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.