Are you passionate about driving organizational transformation? Are you adept at leading projects and using data to tell a story? Do you thrive in fast-paced and collaborative international environments? Then come join us! Capgemini Invent Sweden-Finland is looking for a Transformation & Data-driven HR Business Partner to join our growth journey.
Capgemini is a global leader in advisory, business transformation, engineering, data and technology services. We are committed to sustainability and becoming a net zero company by 2030 and our purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini Group’s innovation, design, and transformation powerhouse, accelerating ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions that help our clients get the future they want. Capgemini Invent Sweden-Finland is looking for a Transformation & Data-driven HR Business Partner based in Stockholm to work in a fast paced, dynamic, growing organization. This is the perfect match for an individual that is comfortable with data and capable of leading growth projects. Our environment is collaborative and fast paced working high achieving individuals passionate about transformation and learning.
- HR business partnering with one of the team’s large business lines
- Development of Performance Management and management reporting processes
- Leadership of multiple projects for continuous improvement including automation
- The position reports to the HR Director Invent Sweden-Finland and will have regular interaction with Invent Sweden-Finland’s Senior Leadership
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with projects and data related activities
- Experience with data automation and or reporting. Comfortable with figures and capable of using them to produce insights and to create a business case
- Strong communication skills – able to tell a story via powerpoint and using data
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Management consulting or other in-house consultancy experience is preferred
- Experience with leading projects and a passion for continuous improvement and organizational transformation
- Interest in working in a collaborative Nordic and global environments
- Excellent communication skills in English with Swedish preferred, both written and spoken.
- Minimum a Bachelors degree.
Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, but no later than 7th November. We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent.