Test Lead within Financial Services
Are you a test lead, interested in working with the latest technology within Financial Services? Are you interested in working in high-speed delivery teams with specialists from across the world?
Capgemini is a leader in Financial Services, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are looking for Test Leaders in Stockholm to strengthen the team.
The team currently consists of 30 technology consultants. We handle the entire development chain in small and large projects at some of Sweden’s largest banks and insurance companies. A large part of our success is based on the breadth of the teams, with the entire range from senior consultants to newly graduated colleagues through our own graduate programs. We are driven by technology, trends and offering our customers a high-quality consulting experience. We value balance, flexibility and competence development highly. We have regular team events where we help develop and learn from each other.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world to become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture which is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Our market position and global capabilities allow us to work with the largest customers in innovative and community-based projects. This means unique career paths for you as a consultant. We want to create an environment where our colleagues learning from each other and sharing knowledge is second nature. We believe in freedom under responsibility, balance in life and having fun together!
Who are you?
We are looking for you who is positive, outgoing and constantly striving to learn something new.
We expect that you have:
- A university degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in test and test management and wishes to develop further in the field
- Experience of different methods and techniques in the field of testing
- Experience of different testing tools such as ALM, ReQtest, TFS
- Worked in different project and test phases and with different architectures
- You appreciate working agile in cross-functional team
It’s a plus if you have:
- Certifications in Test and/or Project Management
- Knowledge in Requirements Management and/or Configuration Management (CM)
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- A drive to perform
- Eagerness to learn and personally develop
- A positive mindset
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
Capgemini is one of the world’s largest consultancy and outsourcing service providers with more than 200,000 employees in over 40 different countries. We also have a strong local base where we act as strategic partner to some of the largest names in Swedish business. Our focus is on streamlining our customers’ activities through, among other things, digitization and automation. In the Swedish market we have about 1500 colleagues with local offices from Sundsvall in the north, to Malmö in the south. Our Stockholm office is at Fleminggatan 18 at Kungsholmen.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
If you have any questions please contact Andreas Källkvist, Manager Technology Team Financial Services Sweden, email@example.com, mobile: +46 (0) 72 522 3576