Do you want to work with CRM-projects at one of the largest consulting companies in the world?
CRM is a focus area for Capgemini and we are in a significant growth phase. We are looking for a technical solution architect for our Dynamics CRM-team. We have several exciting projects for you who are passionate about designing great CRM solutions for our customers.
As a technical solution architect in the Dynamics-team, you will work with exciting and demanding projects for some of Sweden’s largest companies. You will work close to our customers with everything from analysis, workshops, ideas, process mapping and solution design to implementation, testing, integration, and training. You will be able to switch between hands on development to high level responsibility for the project solutions. If you want to create CRM solutions in large organizations and environments, you will be happy working with us.
You will work where business, people and technology meet and the get the opportunity to work in cross functional teams where CRM is part of larger deliveries, including Business Intelligence, UX, Cloud, ECM and more. You will also work with agile development as it is used in many of our projects.
Do you want to be part of something great within CRM? ·
- With us you will become part of one of Sweden’s leading professional knowledge environments, characterized by professional pride and a deep interest in technology, leadership and agile methodology.
- You will become part of a company focusing on competence development, including individual career planning, certifications, competence teams, seminars and courses both in Sweden and through Capgemini’s own university in Paris.
- We have a working day that you can influence yourself. As a CRM solution architect, you may also want to develop your competence within related areas such as project management ECM, BI, Cloud, Machine Learning or something else. The possibilities for further development as an architect are also very good, as we have a large architect network.
- You will belong to our office in Malmö, but also work offsite at our clients in the Malmö region.
- You will be able to work internationally, either on site or as part of cross-border deliveries.
- We offer a competitive salary and good benefits.
Who are we looking for? ·
- You have a relevant academic degree.
- You have several years of experience from Dynamic CRM projects.
- You have experience in system development.
- You have a good understanding of architecture and integration.
- You like learn new things and want to actively contribute within your field of knowledge, and further develop your skills in sectors we are strong within, e.g. public sector, financial services, consumer products, retail, transportation and logistics.
- You take initiatives, are describes as flexible, have good communication skills and want to work in exciting project with our customers.
- It is important that you always seek to understand the business needs of customers, develop their business with leading technology, and just like us love to see our clients happy!
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV and a cover letter. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.