Our Service Desk act as a first-line support for one of the worlds’ largest restaurant chains with solving their IT related issues and do maintenance work on a 24/7 basis.
We are looking for a Team Lead to this Service Desk who will manage a team of 14+ providing Help Desk Support.
Capgemini is a leader in Retail, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Our client is in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new first-line support, and we are now looking for the Team Lead in Stockholm to develop and manage the team. If you are looking to enhance capabilities in management within Capgemini’s Retail practice, this is the place for you.
We can offer you a career as a Team Lead, supported by trainings, an enthusiastic Knowledge Group with experienced colleagues that can coach you as well as learn from you, clients across the globe, and working in a very dynamic environment.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We’re looking for an outstanding people manager, with hands on experience from working as a Team Lead and in a Service Desk, who can bring:
- A couple of years successful experience in a Lead Engineer Help Desk role in a large organization: people and program management, resource management – training, motivation etc.
- A proven track record managing infrastructure delivery expectation with defined SLAs and metrics, including project plan reviews, metrics reviews, Quality reviews etc
- Experience in PC hardware configuration and software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Windows XP, TCP/IP
- Experience in administration of a LAN environment and experience supporting LAN’s, PC operating systems and desktop software
- Experience in Security Administration with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge and understanding of end user requirements
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
The work includes the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for SLA, Incident Management, Problem and Root Cause Management
- Responsible for analysis and resolving problems related to servers and operating system
- Manage schedules, work breakdown structures and execution plans for project
- Process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives
- Coordinating with in-house support team and vendors for new developments
- Coordinating with clients for changes and upgrades
- Monitor all ‘High’ and ‘Major’ priority Service Desk issues to ensure prompt resolution
- Monitor Service Desk records and analysis reports, taking preventative action to ensure, Service Levels are met across the IT operations
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- A drive to perform
- Eagerness to learn and personally develop
- A positive mindset
It would be valuable, if you would be able to show us one or more of the below:
- Over 5 years of experience in the industry
- Exposure to IT Service management
- Understanding of Service Desk Management in the IT/Industry (Preferably ITIL)
- Should have handled teams and should be responsible for People Management, Client Management, and Service Management
- Should possess excellent communication skills, inter personal skills, people/team management & strong leadership skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Should have good understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Addressing Client Concerns, Escalation Management, SLA adherence, Process improvements
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
The role is full-time and based in the Stockholm office.
For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact:
Erik Börjesson, Business Unit Manager, Retail Stockholm
+ 46 70 385 28 14
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance (possible to co-insure spouses, cohabiting/registered partner and children)
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com and please read more about us https://www.capgemini.com/service/digital-services/digital-customer-experience/