Solutioner – Data Services & Cloud (Nordics)
Do you want to work in a Nordic position and drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions at Capgemini?
As a Solutioner for Data Services & Cloud you will create solution architecture descriptions for Data Services and Cloud solutions in response to RFPs, monitoring and governing their specification and costing throughout the sales campaign, and ensuring the services are specified to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations.
You will also apply solution architecture skills internally to support design and planning activities relating to data center hosting and infrastructure, as well as infrastructure design for new solutions within existing client deliveries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions drawing on the CIS offer portfolio
- Create winning proposals by liaising closely with Bid Managers, sales teams, internal delivery organizations and 3rd party vendors
- Thorough understanding of relevant contractual obligations in order to ensure that proposed solutions are designed to meet them
- Ensure proposed solutions are efficient so as to adhere to financial targets around CM, and are commercially structured to meet internal targets whilst differentiating from the competition
- Maintain costing models, proposals and business development documents within the relevant repository
This is a Nordic Position, where your work will be highly valued. You will work with resources within the Cloud Infrastructure Outsourcing Solutioning team, and report to the Global Practices
- As the solution lead, challenges complex and conflicting business needs to propose a coherent solution integrating functional, technical and organization elements
- Conducts requirement workshops to capture customer requirements and evaluation / analysis of their data
- Applies domain expertise and innovative ideas to design solutions; evaluates multiple options to meet client’s business requirements, using a structured approach to select the proposed solution
- Provides pre-sales / solution support to meet business requirements
- Responds to RFI / RFP’s, prepare solution documentation and presentations
- Designs detailed delivery model for the run services
- Builds the costing details for the run solution
- Presents the solution to the customer during workshops, oral sessions
- Manages and mitigates the risks associated with the proposed solution
- Follows the solution approval process
- Mentors and guides junior Solution Architect resources
- Ideally fluent in Swedish and Finnish (written and spoken)
- Operational / service delivery experience with in-depth domain expertise and certification as appropriate in any of the following streams:
- Data center operations
- Server, storage, database, middleware
- Network and security
- Virtualization / Cloud and transformation technologies
- Monitors industry developments and maintains awareness of current practices and future trends in the marketplace and within Capgemini’s CIS portfolio
- Experience of designing Data Services and Cloud solutions in response to RFPs or requests from existing clients
- Awareness and experience of the Pre-Sales Solutioning process
- Experienced in managing 3rd party vendors (in outsourced situations) and contracts
- Commercial acumen, linking solutions to cost to price and price to win. Full understanding of financial modeling, CAPEX, OPEX, SLA, penalties and service credit methodologies, RRC, ARC and unit costs
- Capable of independent thought, comprehending customer pain points and translating these into workable solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) including presentation skills up to Board level
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated team player
This position is grade C
Competencies for qualification:
Professional Competencies- Proficiency Level
Client Relationship & Development- Proficient
Technology Awareness & Leveraging- Experienced
Service & Delivery- Experienced
Innovation & Capability Growth- Experienced
Business Leadership- Proficient
Technical Solution Design- Experienced
Technical Process Expertise- Proficient
Technology Application- Experienced
Functional Architecture Design- Experienced
Financial Analysis- Proficient
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Maja Oderstedt, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.