Solution Architect/ System Architect PLM
Capgemini Sweden is about to establish a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling all senior PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a Solution-/ System Architect to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
We’re looking for a Solution-/ System Architect who can bring value and work as a key resource in our PLM projects. You will act as a creator of architectural design, defining system requirements and use cases to address overall business requirements, ensuring that the technical solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project.
You can expect to engage in:
- Initial customer discovery
- Develop and present a custom demonstration of the solution
- Work with sales for budgetary proposals
Customer Project Delivery Activities
- Host requirements gathering sessions
- Produce written specifications that align with customer requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Plan and architect a proposed solution
- Identify issues and risks and provide input for solutions to key process stakeholders
- Analyze customer requirements and contribute to the configuration of PLM products accordingly
- Define with customer proper user acceptance testing
- Provide occasional end user training when needed
We are looking for a person with:
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and deploying solutions based on the PTC/Siemens/Dassault/Infor PLM platforms
- Working knowledge of CAD tools is an added advantage
- Proven IT development experience as well as experience of multi-cultural project teams, where parts are located off-site
- University degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and written
As a person we want you to be a team player that sees the team’s contribution as the ultimate goal. Additionally, you should be a self-going and communicative person that has natural leader instincts with drive and independence.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Mattias Holgersson, Head of PLM Center of Excellence, at +46708965975 or Jessica Fogelsjöö, Recruiter, at Jessica.fogelsjöö@capgemini.com