Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services.
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster our group of Service Now Experts. You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Projects and Consulting Practice that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Public & Private Cloud, End User productivity and service integration solutions. It provides a variety of client services, which range from initial strategic advice right through to project delivery & implementation. You will be based in our office in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes
- Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort. Makes recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product and better streamlined workflows
- Responsible for the overall design of the application and enable innovative solutions to drive process automation across IT Services on ServiceNow Platform
- Drive design workshops across projects to work with other IT streams to improve the platform adoption and user experience of ServiceNow
- Ability to prepare prototypes in demo instances for proposed solutions
- Analyzing ServiceNow releases and upgrades and how it impacts the current features and applications in use
- Design and architect ServiceNow CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows and flow using ServiceNow Orchestrator.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Have 6+ years of technical and functional experience with a large-scale enterprise environment with ITIL Service Management processes
- Have 5+ years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining ServiceNow platform and integrations
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, facilitation and influencing skills
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong supplier management skills to help provide direction and ensure quality of services
- Experience in managing an application, Agile/Scrum skills, ITIL Practitioner
- Demonstrable experience with the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, Visio.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and worked integration with other applications
- Experience in designing architecture for ITSM and ServiceNow modules/features as a minimum (ITOM, HR, SAM, ITBM, CSM, FSM, SecOps, GRC, Orchestration)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS, JSON, SOAP
- General Understanding of Database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Experience in planning and execution of ServiceNow upgrades
- ITIL Certified
- Knowledge in Swedish and a valid working permit for Sweden are meritorious
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.