Solution Architect, Gothenburg
Really exciting things are coming our way and it couldn’t be a better time to join Capgemini than now! We are looking for a Solution Architect who wants to work with leading technology, in a growing and ambitious team with high competence, that will make a difference for out customers.
As a Solution Architect at Capgemini, you’ll build a consistent, scalable and intuitive user experience that will help global brands meet their strategic and operational targets. It’ll be down to you to cut through the hype and gain an insider’s view of how the latest technologies can make a real-world difference for companies of all sizes.
About the role
You’ll be working on a variety of business-critical projects for a diverse range of clients. We’ll expect you to:
- Understand the customer’s point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their need
- Design and implement solutions based on Java or Microsoft technologies
- Work effectively in scrum teams with Agile methodologies
We’re looking for an outstanding Solution Architects who can bring:
- An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
- Experience of production delivery and an interest in modern frameworks and technologies
- A detailed knowledge of enterprise back-end solutions
- A solid understanding of front-end development
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) and eligibility to work in Sweden
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry.
- Experience in CMS, CRM, E-commerce platforms, e.g. Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe, Hybris, Salesforce
We offer Capgemini is an organization that sees you as an individual and allows you to develop, both in your role and as a person. Do you want to develop yourself in an area or grow into a new role? We have a clear competence development model that, in combination with education, certifications and project experience, enables you to ace your career with us.
At Capgemini we work as a team where respect, diversity and inclusion are important to everyone’s well-being. A healthy balance between work and free time is very important for us and a must to deliver the best possible value to our customers.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Lidgren, Recruitment & Employer Branding, email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.