Financial Services is part of a global organization at Capgemini. In Stockholm, we are a growing team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences, and we are working with the largest bank and insurance companies in Sweden.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
Really exciting things are coming our way and it couldn’t be a better time to join Capgemini than now! We are looking for a Solution Architect who wants to work with leading technology, in a growing and ambitious team with high competence, that will make a difference for our customers.
As a Solution Architect at Capgemini, you’ll build a consistent, scalable and intuitive user experience that will help leading companies meet their strategic and operational targets. It’ll be down to you to cut through the hype and gain an insider’s view of how the latest technologies can make a real-world difference.
About the role as Solution architect
We are looking for you who want to work at the forefront of digital transformation. You will be part of a dedicated and experienced development team. You will work with some of the largest bank and insurance companies. You’ll be working on a variety of business-critical projects.
We’ll expect you to:
- Understand the customer’s point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their need
Design and implement solutions based on Java or Microsoft technologies
Work effectively in scrum teams with Agile methodologies
We’re looking for outstanding solution architects who can bring:
- Minimum of 7+ years overall IT industry experience
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Define cloud architecture, design and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azur
- Knowledge of authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps pipelines
- Hands on experience on Migration of applications from on premise or other clouds to Azure, VMware
- Experience of production delivery and an interest in modern frameworks and technologies
- A detailed knowledge of enterprise back-end solutions
- A solid understanding of front-end development
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) and eligibility to work in Sweden
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry.
What we offer
Capgemini is an organization that sees you as an individual and allows you to develop, both in your role and as a person. Do you want to develop yourself in an area or grow into a new role? We have a clear competence development model that, in combination with education, certifications, and project experience, enables you to ace your career with us. We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want**
We are looking forward getting your application. During the current travel restrictions due to Corona pandemic, we will prioritize your application if you are located in Sweden and preferably Stockholm.