Financial Services is part of a global organization at Capgemini. In Stockholm, we are a growing team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences, and we are working with the largest bank and insurance companies in Sweden.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
Really exciting things are coming our way and it couldn’t be a better time to join Capgemini than now! We are looking for a Solution Architect who wants to work with leading technology, in a growing and ambitious team with high competence, that will make a difference for our customers.
As a Solution Architect at Capgemini, you’ll build a consistent, scalable and intuitive user experience that will help leading companies meet their strategic and operational targets. It’ll be down to you to cut through the hype and gain an insider’s view of how the latest technologies can make a real-world difference.
About the role as Solution architect
We are looking for you who want to work at the forefront of digital transformation. You will be part of a dedicated and experienced development team. You will work with some of the largest bank and insurance companies. You’ll be working on a variety of business-critical projects.
We’ll expect you to:
- Understand the customer’s point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their need
Design and implement solutions based on Java or Microsoft technologies
Work effectively in scrum teams with Agile methodologies
We’re looking for outstanding solution architects who can bring:
- Good level of Swedish and English
- Minimum of 7+ years overall IT industry experience
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Define cloud architecture, design and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azur
- Knowledge of authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps pipelines
- Hands on experience on Migration of applications from on premise or other clouds to Azure, VMware
- Experience of production delivery and an interest in modern frameworks and technologies
- A detailed knowledge of enterprise back-end solutions
- A solid understanding of front-end development
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) and eligibility to work in Sweden
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry.